Today’s unpredictable, dynamic, and turbulent environment, with its complexities, presents exciting, newer avenues, for innovation and entrepreneurship within corporate setups.
Organisations looking to re-energize their business models and achieve excellence, call for diverse skills and a shift from a mindset of employee to that of an entrepreneur, while adopting an approach beyond the traditional playbook of management.
While we operate in a challenging business context, organisations are faced with rapid technological changes leading to constant churn in products, players, and business models along with ever-changing industry dynamics. Innovation, has, therefore, become the primordial driver of business competitiveness, today.
To achieve this, it is an imperative for organisations to foster a culture of corporate entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship. Whether pursued internally or through strategic investments in other companies, running a successful innovation or venturing initiative within an organisation is a complex task, and often sees limited success.
The Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship programme helps executives identify and mobilise intrinsic and extrinsic strengths, harness digital capabilities and drive change management seamlessly creating differentiation and competitive advantage.
The Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship programme has been specially curated for enterprising senior executives who are chartered with achieving strategic and disruptive growth for their organisations and are looking to pivot their organisations on an accelerated growth trajectory.
This programme is best suited for senior executives who are responsible for driving innovation within their companies. This includes the innovation/ strategy groups as well as the corporate venturing arm.
Participant profiles include:
ISB Executive Education Programmes challenge participants to become leaders capable of managing organisations holistically to achieve ambitious objectives.
The learning experience at ISB is a rich blend of on-campus classes, live virtual sessions, and self-paced online modules taught by the best minds in the business.
On-Campus: Experience learning in state-of-the-art classrooms and campus facilities designed to create an environment conducive to spark self-reflection, innovation, and collaboration.
We admit candidates to upcoming sessions on a rolling (first come first served), space-available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible to secure your seat in the programme.
Programme content, dates, schedule, fees, delivery platforms, and faculty are subject to change. Programme fee includes food and accommodation at the ISB campus or at an equivalent facility based on availability.
Through faculty presentations, group discussions, and industry speaker sessions, you will be able to learn new ways to nurture and manage innovation. You will also familiarise yourself with new disruptive technologies and how they lead to disruption and newer business models. You will also prepare yourself to embrace growth mindsets and change management practices that help create a culture of innovation in your organisation.
a. Making a case for innovation
· Understanding the different risks of not pursuing innovation
· Creative destruction
· How creative destruction happens at the level of a firm
b. Innovation portfolios and metrics for innovation
· Organising innovation as portfolios
· How to manage and nurture innovation portfolios
· Metrics to manage innovation portfolios
c. Managing innovation
· Managing today and tomorrow together - ambidextrous organisations
· Microstructural view of innovation – achieving coordination between teams
· Managing internal competition
a. New Technologies and Disruption
· Exploring the diverse context and types of innovation
· Mapping the nature of innovation possibilities to one's industry and business context
· Understanding how new and disruptive technologies emerge
b. Technology Commercialization
· Managing technology evolution path towards commercialization
· Product development, building the minimum viable product
· Market development, crossing the chasm
c. Business Model Innovation
· Building a new business model, stage-by-stage
· Enable the power of digital technologies and drive digital transformation
· How to harness the power of the value network and extended ecosystem
a. Creating a strong value hypothesis for co-innovation
b. Structured partnership tools towards co-innovations
c. How to measure success
a. Leadership Competencies for Innovation & Corporates Entrepreneurship
· Understand the leadership challenges posed by today’s world of disruption
· Identify the leadership competencies for seeing these challenges as opportunities
· Understand the real leadership journey for enabling leadership for innovation
· Learn some transformative practices for enabling leadership for innovation
b. Creating an Innovative Culture through a Growth Mindset
· Understand what is meant by a growth mindset that is oriented toward learning
· Understand how a growth mindset enables innovation and taking ownership
· Understand how to drive mindset and cultural change through change management
· Illustrate the related leadership lessons from Microsoft under Satya Nadella
c. Team Leadership for Driving Innovation Inside the Company
· Understand how to enable innovative products through high performing teams
· Learn how to get buy-in from global leaders for new product development
· Know how to tailor products to growth markets
· Learn how to get team members to excel in product design and improvement
ISB faculty includes leading academics with credentials and teaching experience from top global business schools as well as accomplished practitioners who have managed large enterprises.
Associate Professor - Strategy, Executive Director - SRITNE
Associate Professor (Practice) - Marketing, Associate Dean - Corporate Engagement
Professor of Organisational Behaviour (Practice)
Guest Speaker | Senior Advisor Mumbai Mergers & Acquisitions Technology, Media & Telecom, Lincoln International
After successful completion of this programme, you will be awarded an ISB Executive Education Certificate, formal recognition of your professional development.
As a part of the ISB Executive Network, you will gain access to a vast community of executives from across the globe.
The privileges of this exclusive community include:
Do you need help in identifying the right programme for you?
Get in touch with our Programme Advisors:
You can also call us on our Toll-free number 1800-309-0410 for any queries.
Imperatives to drive competitive advantage
Bulid an Organisation for a Future Flux
Transform your people, processes, and technology
Max Institute of Healthcare Management
Increase your influence. Lead effectively. Create impact.
Transform decision support systems with the power of AI
Enhance your leadership skills
Transition effectively to business leadership
Use the power of communication to lead effectively